Seaways brings 20 years of expertise in ocean freight forwarding, offering freight and ancillary services through our own divisions for various cargoes. Under Freight Forwarding business, Seaways handled more than 100,000 TEUs in FY15 of ocean freight and more than 580,000 kgs of air freight cargo.
The Ocean Forwarding Division is a licensed Multimodal Transport Operator (MTO) providing end-to-end FCL and LCL solutions. Being a member of FORCE, an international association of freight forwarders, Seaways has well-spread global network and can provide cost effective solutions for all import and export cargoes.
Our well diversified cargo portfolio includes agri-products, steel, aluminum, alloys, fertilizers, power, chemicals and infrastructure-related project cargo. Seaways is well placed to handle large volumes of cargo including regulatory requirements.
We offer on-demand door-to-door services between ports and inland locations using multimodal transport solutions to clients who wish to have their cargo picked up from their doorstep and have it dropped at their door step. All the clearances (including Customs clearance at ports and ICDs), permits and other statutory requirements for cargo movement are inclusive of this service.
LCL & FCL:
- Committed weekly consoles
- Fixed days for sailing and stuffing
- Free carting at sheds
- Strong network with own offices & reliable Agencies
- Specialists in handling DDU / DDP shipments
- Expertise in handling hazardous cargoes
- Regular DND movement services from major inland locations to Nhava Sheva
- Serving domestic & international routes
- Services for all types of cargoes with key focus on Pharma, Engineering, Perishable Goods & Temperature-controlled shipments
- On-demand chartered plane services for special / high value cargo
- IATA registered
- Huge network of transporters across India - enabling reach to deepest hinterlands
- Expertise in moving cargo to & from Nepal and Bangladesh - including border clearances
- Specialized in movement of cargo to various inland locations in India